SECONDHAND STYLE: FALL FINDS AT MY SISTER'S CLOSET

Someone recently asked me where my favorite place to shop is here in AZ -- and besides thrifting at Goodwill or Savers, I'd have to say it's shopping at My Sister's Closet! I have lucked out finding so many great deals for on trend fashion without doing serious damage to my wallet. Yes they have an assortment of higher priced designer goods - for example Louis Vuitton and  Chanel, (which Scottsdale does an excellent job at featuring separately) but even the everyday racks are easy to comb through and find what you're looking for. Two key Fall prints I've been hunting for lately are leopard and camo (see post at Fun Fall Finds) I have leopard scarves and even flats and a clutch, but I really wanted to find a leopard jacket for this fall (I love jackets!) Another piece for this fall I've been looking for was a camo jacket. Although I managed to find both, only one fit right, which means some other fashionista will luck out to that score....


At My Sister's Closet - Chandler, AZ 

Major Fall score: 3 Trends in 1 
Leopard, Leather Trim and Military coat for only $19!

LOVE!

LOVED this camo jacket - but it was one size too big!
Some other fashionista her in AZ will love :)

Too small - but still a great find - Military jacket for Fall...


GREAT core piece for anytime of year - but especially this Fall...
a DKNY denim jacket I got back in August (for just $10!), and will be taking with me on my upcoming trip back east (next week! Can. Not. Wait!) 


Leopard & Camo trend details are perfect additions for Fall - Brace yourself -- (You just may see this fashion trend merge into home decor too!)


Besides jackets for this fall's layered looks (and my trip!) I found a fantastic casual hobo style bag in leopard with tassels at My Sister's Closet - North Scottsdale location... too good to pass up (just $12!)



Speaking of bags at My Sister's Closet - 
They will be having a PURSE SALE this weekend!
FRIDAY September 27 - SUNDAY September 29
 

Shop online too at: MySistersCloset.com 




 If the My Sister's Closet Fall Unveiling lines are any indication to the crowds to expect, get there ASAP!


 My Sister's Closet - Fall Unveiling - August 27 - Lincoln Village, North Scottsdale


The perk and best part about living here in AZ: Getting to shop great on trend finds without breaking my wallet - at My Sister's Closet

... Back to packing for my trip, which has felt like doing a wardrobe pull for a fashion show! I'm super excited to be heading home to the east coast next week! It's been TWO YEARS since I've seen my mom and over TEN years since I've seen my Godmother - or been back to Jersey!

Here's a sneak peek at what I'm packing...




I may be going 'gaga' right now for leopard and camo, but I don't think I'll go here...

Yes: This is a Camo Chair - No doubt in part thanks to the Duck Dynasty craze... but I'm sure someone will thrift a chair and DIY this shortly!


Thanks for stopping by!
 




 
 










1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! that place is wonderful with all the second hand goods. I love that leopard hobo bag.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails